Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I hope that all you dad's out there had a wonderful Father's Day today doing whatever it is that makes you happy. It was a fairly humid day here with a couple of odd showers during the early afternoon but mostly it was sunny. Such a nice change from all the rain we've been having.

We spent the day with my in-laws. It was so nice to see them again, it's been a while since I've been able to spend any amount of time with them. It's an annual tradition for us to meet up at the Village Pancake House in Rowley, MA. Boy that food is so, so good it is always worth the hour+ wait! Yup, today's wait was just about an hour for the 7 of us. There are some beautiful gardens to sit in and catch up with the family while you wait. Very relaxing. :)

Here is the card I made up this morning.



The blue background paper is from a pack I got a while back at Michael's called Sarapapers. The red and yellow are from an unknown source and the Rustic Twine is from PaperTrey Ink. I attached the twine with some Score Tape. I am in LOVE with this adhesive! This lighthouse stamp is from JustRite Stampers. I stamped it onto some white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it using various Crayola colored pencils. The yellow rays of light are highlighted with a Spica glitter pen.

I also made a birthday card this weekend for our nephew. I'll share that with you next weekend! LOL

Have a safe and enjoyable week. Thanks for stopping by ...

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment