Sunday, February 7, 2010

February Calendar Photo

Happy Super Bowl Evening! Is everyone ready for the Big Game tonight? I am about to make chili for dinner. I thought that was an appropriate Football food. Besides that it's 27 degrees with a wind chill of 14 degrees here. Needless to say it is C O L D!

I never made it into the craft room last weekend. We spent our weekend visiting relatives who are not too healthy. It felt good to see everyone again even though the circumstances weren't the best. So I never completed the February calendar page until earlier today! I did get a jump start on March though. I have the picture chosen but I need to figure out how I want to mount it. I also need to make some Birthday and Thank You cards. But I kind of ran out of steam today.

Here is the February calendar page:


These are three of our animals. Clockwise from the top left is our dog Skeemo she is a 14 year old American Eskimo. Next is our female cat Lady she is a Tuxedo cat and is roughly 10 years old. Since she was a rescue we're not sure exactly how old she is. The completely black cat in the lower right-hand corner is Sultan he is two and a half. The last cat is Houdini, he is Sultan's brother, so he is also two and a half.

Our March calendar page will feature Luke since I have a close up picture of his beautiful face. I'll tell you more about Luke in March!
Well that's all I have for today. Enjoy the Game tonight if you are interested in it. Otherwise just enjoy the commercials! LOL
-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment