Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last Valentine's Day Card

Good Evening! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to post this card last weekend, especially since it was Valentine's Day. I ended up with a terrible head cold that completely knocked me out last weekend. I was so looking forward to the long weekend but ended up in bed all weekend instead of getting to enjoy myself! I felt especially bad since my husband had taken a vacation day to spend the holiday with me.

Thankfully I am feeling much better this weekend. We went to visit my mother and I was able to deliver the Valentine's cards I'd made for her, my sister and my husband. Since my husband occassionally checks in on my blog I decided not to post a photo until after I gave it to him. So here it is ...





The plaid and polka dot paper are part of the Daisy Bucket Designs sheets I picked up from my LSS. The stamp is Signature Greetings from PaperTrey Ink. I just love the hand-written feel to these sentiments and Dawn McVey's handwriting is so beautiful. The frame which holds the sentiment is part of a stamp set that I picked up on clearance at Michael's a while back. There are also some miniture red rhinestones that I picked up in the dollar bin at Michael's a while ago.

I was able to spend some time in the craft room this weekend and came up with a gender neutral birthday card. Those can be some of the hardest for me! I'll be sure to share that creation with you all next week.

Until then, may you have a stress reducing week! LOL

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment