Monday, July 27, 2009

Girl's Birthday Card

Good Evening, I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday. I had intended to but got carried away with preparing to go back to work today. The commute wasn't too bad and overall I had a nice day. I'm just super tired tonight! LOL I guess that's to be expected after being home for the past 11 weeks.

The daughter of a very dear friend of mine turned 7 years old today. I can't believe that she's 7 already!! Where does the time go? She's a very sweet girl who loves to dress up and act like a little girl so I thought the pink and bling on this paper was quite appropriate.

The striped paper and the flower paper are from Nana's Kids by Die Cuts With A View. There are some Prima flowers in the upper left corner with a rhinestone in the center.

I just received my order from PaperTrey Ink today so now I have some Birthday Sentiments to use on the interior of my birthday cards. I'm very excited! Now I won't have to argue with the printer to print my sentiments. Inevitably I always had to ask my husband to help me out. LOL Fortunately he doesn't seem to mind too much.

Well, I'm off to bed. I have another early day again tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!
-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment