Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Birthday Cards

Hello! I have officially completed my first week back at work. It was kind of a long week! I really think that once I gain a better understanding of the project and the companies processes I will like working there. The commute on the other hand ... let's just say it's not quite what I was expecting.

Anyway, here is a card I made for my neice's birthday. She and her friend will be joining us on our annual camping trip to Danforth Bay in Freedom, NH next week. It should be a lot of fun! These girls always keep us laughing!


The polka dot pattern paper and the floral strip of bling are from the Nana's Kids pack by Die Cuts With A View. The solid papers and rhinestone's were one's I had on hand and the flowers are by Prima. The birthday sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages by PaperTrey Ink. This card is 5.5 x 5.5 and I had a hard time with the envelope, especially since I ran out of 12x12 white cardstock! So I've decided to just hand-deliver it and be done with it! LOL

Thanks for stopping by! I may not be able to post next weekend since we will be away on vacation but I'll try.

Have a wonderful week!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment