Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day

Wow, I have been remiss in updating the blog for the last couple of weeks! I just love this time of year where we can be outside sprucing up the yard after a long and cold winter but I am so exhausted at the end of the day that I just don't have the energy to crop photos and write up a blog post. How sad is that?!?

Here is a card I made up at the last minute for my mom back at the beginning of the month for Mother's Day. All of the paper and stamps are from PaperTrey Ink. I colored the tulips with colored pencils and the bling is something I picked up in the dollar bin at Michael's.


Well I'm off to finish planting the Gerber Daisy's, tomato plants, pepper plants and herbs we bought yesterday. Then I need to visit mom again. I'm so looking forward to a nice long holiday weekend!

Thanks for stopping by ...

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment