Sunday, May 2, 2010

Is It Summer Already?

Happy HOT Sunday Evening! It is unusually warm here in the NorthEast. Today it reached 90 degrees!! This is unheard of. I know it won't last very long but it is pretty uncomfortable at the moment.

While I was melting in the heat tonight I put together a fairly quick birthday card for my nephew/god son. He will be 19 years old tomorrow. I really can't believe how fast time goes by.

You will probably notice that I recently made a similar card for a new friend. I really like the layout and the concept and since I was pressed for time I decided to just go with what I liked. The dots around the outside of the circles and the Happy Birthday sentiment are from JustRite Stamps. LOVE them! The card base is Lemon Tart by PaperTrey Ink, the blue and green circles are left over scraps I had in my scrap bucket and the blue and green stripes on the white accent piece are Copic markers which I was shocked to see matched the circle colors.

Thank you for stopping by tonight. We bought some new Dahlia's and shrubs at the nursery today. Once they are planted I will get some pictures and show you all how wonderful our home is starting to look! LOL

Have a wonderful week.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment