Sunday, April 18, 2010

CAT Scrapbook Album

Happy Sunday Evening friends! We had a cold and rainy weekend here in the Northeast but I have to say that I didn't really mind as we were so busy I didn't have to feel guilty about not being able to enjoy any nice weather! LOL

Recently I've been hinting about this chipboard scrapbook album I picked up my LSS. All of the papers and the album itself are from BoBunny. I enjoyed putting this album together so much that I went back and picked up one for the DOG. :)

I don't have any photos to put in the album yet due to a few issues I'm having between my computer and my printer but hopefully my dh is going to fix that as soon I post here.





Well that's all I have to share with you this weekend. I hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing weekend doing whatever it is that makes you truly happy.
Enjoy your week.
-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment