Sunday, March 21, 2010

50th Birthday Card

Happy Sunday Evening! What a beautiful weekend we had. The weather was amazing yesterday, sunny and in the 70's. Today was supposed to be cloudy and rainy but it turned out to be nice, only partly cloudy and no rain! Yeah! It was much cooler today though, it only reached 50 degrees today. However the 70 degree weather is a nice reminder of what's to come.

During our beautiful weather yesterday my hubby and I attended a small party for a friends 50th Surprise Birthday. Here is the card I made her:



All of the papers are from PaperTrey Ink as well as the 'Happy Birthday' stamp I used to make the background paper. It's hard to see from the picture but the ink on the background paper has a nice silvery shine to it. I was going for a more sophisticated look as opposed to something cute or funny. Everyone goes for cute and funny on a milestone birthday so I wanted to be a bit different. Anyway she seemed to like it and several people took an interest in it once they heard it was hand made.

I'm still working on the chipboard album from BoBunny. Hopefully I'll be able to share some photos next time.

Until then, have a wonderful week!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment