Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter or Mother's Day?

Good Evening from the rainy state! LOL I can't believe it's raining and horribly windy yet again. I've just been very thankful we haven't lost power yet this weekend. Although I did hear that the southern part of our little town lost power earlier today. Thankfully after this storm passes we should have a nice long stretch of 50 degree weather! This is at least 10 degrees warmer than normal. Yippee!!

So since it was raining all weekend I was able to spend some quality time in the craft room. :) That always makes me happy. Yesterday I made a couple of cards. Now I just need to decide if I will use them for Easter or Mother's Day. The original intent was to make Easter cards but when I was finished I thought they were a bit too elegant for Easter and I started thinking Mother's Day. Anyway, here they are ...




The inspiration for these cards came from sketches by Mish Wooderson. I've really been enjoying her sketches. The purple and green cardstock are from my Bazzil stock and the pansy paper is from a booklet of Sarapapers which I picked up a while ago at Michael's. The pearls are by Studio G also from Michael's and the various green buttons are from my stash.

My time in the craft room today was spent working on the BoBunny Kit that I picked up last weekend at my LSS. Unfortunately I ran out of Tacky Strip so I didn't take any photos yet. But I promise to share as soon as I can!

Have a wonderful and sunny week!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment