Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine Cards

Good Evening! I have a fairly quick post tonight. With Valentine's Day coming up soon I wanted to get a jump on making my cards. Unfortunately I made an error in one of my paper choices and will need to remake the card. I picked up two sheets of paper from a LSS which had four sections, each 6x6, double-sided. There were red and white polka dots, brown and white polka dots, text (this is where I went wrong), a floral design and waves of hearts and text.

The text was in two different styles, a positive and a negative. I didn't notice the two different types of text until recently when I went to use some of the scrap pieces. See what I mean:



You can click on the picture for a closer view. Here is the second card which I am much happier with. What do you think of this one?


I still have one other Valentine's card to share but it's for my husband and sometimes he reads my blog so I want to wait before I post it. I will remake the first card and show you that when I am done.

I have also been sorting and choosing pictures to make a Memory Album for one of our pets who passed away a few years ago. I started it once before but I couldn't finish it. I'm hoping for better results this time. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by during your busy day. I hope you have a wonderful week.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment