Sunday, January 10, 2010

January Calendar Page

Hello! Today I wanted to post the first month in my completed calendar. You may remember that I posted earlier (in December) that I had picked up a scrapbook calendar for 2010. Well, I haven't quite got the entire calendar completed yet but I did get January done!



What do you think? It's kind of plain but I really wanted to just showcase the winter photo. Here is a closer view.

This is one of the pictures I took when it was snowing at the end of December. We've had about 9 inches since these were taken but I still think the snow sitting on the pine trees, or in this case the Hemlock, is just so pretty!

I have an idea for a February picture but I haven't created it yet. Actually I haven't created Feb - July yet! But I did get Aug - Dec done, does that count? LOL :) As each month arrives I will post the calendar page for that month.

In the meantime I have begun making my Valentine cards and hope to get some pictures soon. DH and I bought a portable photo studio this weekend so I'm hoping for some better shots of my cards. We'll see how it goes!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment