Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentine Cards

Sorry I missed last weeks post, I was under the weather which is saying something considering I live in New England and it is winter!

I don't usually make holiday cards but I became inspired by all the beautiful Valentine's Day cards I was seeing. So I decided to make a couple; one for my mom, one for my sister and of course one for my husband. I wanted them to be simple and I really wanted my husband's card to be more "manly". Here is what I came up with:




I think the red card was nice for a man. Just red, white and black, no pink! I saved the pink for the "girls" in my life. Everyone seemed pleased with their gifts. All of the heart shapes were made with a Cuttlebug die, the ribbons were purchased at AC Moore and the red flowers were purchased at my LSS.

Thanks for letting me share! Make time each day to be creative.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment