Monday, March 30, 2009

Kids Cards

I wasn't able to complete these cards in time to post last week so I decided to just hold off until they were done. The next birthday's on our calendar are for Joshua and Abbey, twins who will be 4 years old this Friday. They are the youngest children that I have to make cards for and subsequently I don't really have any appropriate stamps.

The first card was made using a flower border by Nana's Kids card pack by Die Cuts With A View. The butterfly sticker was a freebie that was included with Papercraft Magazine. The pink cardstock was embossed with D'Vine Swirls and a Cuttlebug. Isn't it cute?


The next card was inspired by a layout from Papercraft Essentials Magazine. The polka dot paper and animal cut outs are from Nana's Kids paper pack by Die Cuts With A View. The inside flaps were edged with Memento Desert Sand ink for some dimension. The Partytime stamp is by Inkadinkadoo and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. The writing was done by hand with an Ultra Fine Point Black Sharpie marker. I was pleased with the end result.



I hope the kids enjoy receiving these cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Janice






No comments:

Post a Comment