Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Packages

Since John and I will be spending the day with his family tomorrow to celebrate Christmas I needed to get all of our gifts wrapped tonight. I thought they looked so pretty that I wanted to share them with you! We kept things fairly simple this year. We did not buy individual gifts for the children and individual gifts for their parents, instead we bought one gift for each family. I finished wrapping them earlier this afternoon but needed a break before I tackled the bows. Those are always the hardest part in my opinion.

Here is a close up of the bows I made:

And here are all the packages grouped together. Aren't they so pretty!?!


I finished all my wrapping today ... but I realized that I need to pick up one or two more gifts for someone special. I'm glad I figured that out now since I still have a week left to fix my error in judgement! LOL

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment