Sunday, November 28, 2010

Autumn Themed Thank You

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! We spent the day with family, cooking, visiting, and of course eating waaayyy too much! LOL We still have so much turkey left over that I think we will be eating turkey until Christmas. Seriously. I am officially sick of eating the traditional left-overs from Thanksgiving. I'm not much of a left-over person anyway. I made a Turkey Pot Pie last night so next I'll make Turkey Soup and then probably freeze whatever's left over.

So before we officially kick-off the winter holiday's I thought I would squeeze in one last Autumn Themed card.



Here are the details:

Cardstock: White from source unknown, Orange Zest by Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Maple Leaf from Leaf Prints by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Maple Leaf's in Yellow, Orange and Red Colorbox Petal Point Ink, sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Sentiment: Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink

Well that's all I have to share with you today. I hope you all have a wonderful week! We will continue decorating the inside and outside of the house. Hopefully we will be done by next weekend!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment