Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Cathie

I can't believe it's Sunday evening again already! Where does the time go? I guess it also seems like a shorter weekend since last weekend was a 3-day weekend with the Labor Day holiday. Anyway last Monday was my sister Cathie's 35th birthday!

Many, many years ago I took a stamping Adult Education class with a couple of friends. A lady that I worked with knew a stamping/card making teacher who taught a class one night a week at the local school. She talked two of us into taking the class with her for a fun night out. I came across these cards recently and thought this one would make a nice birthday card.



I can't tell you any of the ingredients that went in to making this card but it made me think fun, sun and warm happiness so I thought it was perfect for my sister.

I hope you like it too! Thanks for stopping by tonight and I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment