Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Good Evening! I bet you've been wondering what happened to me, huh? I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks simply because I haven't had anything to share. I've been so busy working and celebrating birthday's that I haven't spent any time in the craft room.

Last weekend was my husband's birthday. Unfortunately I had to spend some time working but Sunday night we went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH. They were, quite simply, amazing to see in concert!! John described it as "intense" and he was absolutely correct. I was so energized when we got home that I didn't sleep very well and 5:30am comes pretty early when you go to bed after midnight.

Regardless I managed to get through the week without too many issues. I did spend some time this weekend simply relaxing and sleeping. I think I needed to catch up on the sleep! Now I'm really looking forward to a three-day work week. Yippee!!

Perhaps I'll have something crafty to share with you next week. I'm also hoping to see the movie 'New Moon' next weekend. Have you seen it yet? What did you think? I'd be curious to know if you liked it or not.

So until next weekend, have a safe, happy, and healthy Thanksgiving.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment