Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween & Other Fun Stuff

Happy November to you all! I cannot believe how quickly this year is slipping by. I remember as a child thinking it took forever for summer vacation to come around. And then once school started again it took forever before Christmas break. Now as an adult it seems like I just finished shopping for last years gifts and here we are beginning to discuss what to get everyone this year. It's crazy!

Last night was Halloween here and we had fun giving out candy to all the little goblins! Here are a couple of pictures of our Halloween decorations. We purchased foam pumpkins a couple of years ago and carved a Haunted House in one and a Bat in the other one. This really makes so much economical sense to me!




John found these cute Ghost lights in the basement with some of the other decorations. They look so cute on our raised wall.

Now onto some papercraft pictures. I had mentioned in a previous post that I made a Memory Book for my sister after our summer vacation. Well I finally finished it and got some cool pictures with my husbands new DSL camera. Here is a picture of the front:

And here are two shots of the inside. I made all the pages identical but chose to only photograph two. I didn't want to put pictures of other peoples children on my blog. Some people are very particular about putting their children's photos on the internet and I really don't blame them. So to keep everyone happy I chose to share a picture of myself and my dog. Besides you really can't see me too well in the photo! LOL


If you want to see the photo's better you can click on them to make them larger.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week!

-Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment