Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Card

Good Evening! I ran into some computer troubles last weekend and was unable to post. Rather than post mid-week I decided to just wait and post this weekend. Then we got busy and I plum forgot!

We spent the weekend enjoying a friend's Baby Shower and a local agricultural fair. There was good food all weekend, I ate way too much! We have so much Kettle Corn I think we will be eating it until Halloween!!

Here is the card I made for the Baby Shower:




The background paper is from Nana's Kids pack, the two solid squares and circle cut out are paper from PaperTrey Ink, and the two blue brads are from Queen & Co Bucket of Boy which I picked up at a local scrapbook store.

When we were on our way to the Fair yesterday we stopped by a scrapbook store that I have been wanting to visit for over a year now. I'm kind of glad we waited because I could have spent a significant amount in there! Honestly they have everything. I got some cool paper and chipboard letters that I am anxious to use for Halloween. Hopefully I can complete this and get some pictures to show you next week.

Enjoy the week, it's getting cold around here.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment