Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fun Birthday Card

If you're still taking the time to check back with me, please know how much I appreciate it! I really need to get back on track with posting messages. I promis to try and get better at it. :)

A few weeks ago I had to mail out a couple of birthday cards. Due to my recent unemployment issues I had fallen behind on making cards. I have saved quite a few templates from 2Sketches4You and decided to use this one to create one card.

The polka dot paper is from American Crafts and the solid colored circles are bazzil scraps. The ribbon was from my stash and is actually a satin ribbon but I turned it over and used the matte side, cool huh? The stamp is from Papertrey's Mega Mixed Messages set.

Hopefully the recipient liked her card!

I have a few other cards to share with you but I'm going to wait a few days and then post again. Thank you for hanging in there with me! :)

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment