Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hello, hello! How is everyone out there? It's been crazy-busy around here this holiday season. I guess that's why it's been so long since I last posted! Our weekends have been full of holiday events, family, parties, shopping, wrapping, more family. It's been wonderful!

While it's been horribly cold around here (think single digits) we haven't had much snow this year. However I had a couple of days off around the Christmas holiday and it did snow off and on one day. I was very fortunate to get a few pictures which I thought I would share with you today.

We are thinking about matting and framing a few of these and hanging them over our sofa in the Family Room.

Enjoy!




Happy Holidays Everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to post more frequently now that the hustle and bustle of the holidays are behind us.
-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment