Sunday, April 26, 2009

No Projects This Week

With the warmer weather arriving in New England I have been spending my free time outside. We have started our garden, already planting some spinach, broccoli and a few herbs. We have completed our Spring clean up and spread the Lime on our yard. This weekend we dug up an area of our yard that has/had been overtaken with weeds. We will complete this process in another area of our yard next weekend and then plant new grass seed. It's very exciting as I have waited all winter for the nicer weather ... and it's finally here! I love being outside and pretty soon it will be time for camping season. YEAH!

I have been trying to stamp but ended up making more of a mess than anything else. I also considered trying out for a Design Team call that Lauren Meader posted but I decided that she has a very agressive schedule and I don't think I'm quite ready for it yet. I will, however keep trying and maybe apply to a Design Team in the future.

Thanks for reading and I'll be back with a paper craft related post soon.

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment